The brave Greek hero Theseus made a name for himself when he defeated the monstrous Minotaur and escaped the depths of the Labyrinth by mapping his path back to safety with a ball of red string. The story of the Kentucky Goblins is much like the twisting, mysterious Labyrinth. Many researchers have found themselves lost within the details of the tale, searching for the truth of what lives in the middle of the maze.
Was 1950’s Hopkinsville, Kentucky, really home to a colony of extraterrestrial beings? And if so… have they finally made their return?
- The Greeks and the Minotaur
- The mystical Edgar Cayce
- Flying saucers in Kentucky
- A sighting in Roswell, New Mexico
- Shots fired in Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- Owls or little green men?
- Greg Newkirk and the Week in Weird
- The return of the Kentucky Goblins
Week in Weird
Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult
“Have the Kentucky Goblins Returned?” Article by Greg Newkirk
Enjoyed this episode? Please support the show by rating, reviewing, and subscribing on iTunes.
Please visit Pleasing Terrors, the podcast behind Old Charleston’s best ghost tour, on Facebook and Twitter!